Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Things Kids Say...

The funniest conversations have been taking place at our house lately. These kids crack me up and really keep us on our toes!


Cooper: "Don't do that or I will be angry!" (Said to me while walking away, after I threatened to take something away from him).


Me: "Cooper?" (Calling from the other room)
Cooper: "I not doing anything!" (which of course means he is most defininitely doing something - in this case, he was pouring soap into the sink).


Cooper: "I Superman!!" (wearing my bra on his head like a cape). Yes, I took pictures. No, I'm not going to post them here.


G: "Cooper's throwing the pillows and blocks on the floor."
Me (knowing he's making a fort): "It's fine. I don't care about that anymore." (annoyed, but some things are just not worth the fight).
G: "Do you still care about jumping on the bed?"
Me: "Yes."
G: "How about jumping on the couch?"

It has been such a long weekend, and I am exhausted. At least I've got these little beauties to look back at!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

LOL =) Why do they always know to respond so quickly that they aren't doing anything when they REALLY are =)

Heather @ 3 kids and lots of pigs said...

Not all of the time, but when these cute moments happen, I wish I had a tape recorder.

Cheryl D. said...

Kids are so funny!

Kate said...

Leave it to my daughter to point out every detail of someone else's behavior LOL very cute indeed. I am so very thankful that she has you to love on her as well. What more could she ask for having two princesses!!!

Love you
K